Minute Weaver Set
The Minute Weaver™ is designed to self teach the very basics of weaving in 30 minutes or less. It is teeny tiny and super quick. This is ideal for users who may not want to spend too much time or money in a class or on a larger, more complicated loom product before having a basic understanding of weaving. The results are micro 2” squares that can be stitched together for a larger project. Might be considered a shot glass or demitasse coaster. Yarn/thread requirements range from 3.5 – 6.5 yards depending on weight or thickness.
• 2.75” x 2.75” with 2” square weaving space
• open back
• small size limits user to weaving without fringe
• Minute Weaver Set comes with all three gauge sizes, step by step photo instructions, metal tapestry needle, wee (2”) weaving comb, cotton carrying bag and yarn on yarn keeps
• Minute Weaver Set comes with all 3 gauges:
- Medium (M8) – 8 slots or 4 ends per inch (e.p.i ) – ideal for working with dk, worsted or bulky weight yarn. The thicker yarn means the weaving is much quicker. Requires about 3 ½ yards dk weight yarn. The Medium size not recommended for embroidery threads.
- Fine (F16) – 16 slots or 8 e.p.i – ideal for working with sock or lace weight yarn and some heavier embroidery threads. Uses about 6 ½ yards of a lighter weight yarn or thread.
- Extra Fine (EF 20) – 20 slots or 10 e.p.i– ideal for lighter weight yarns or embroidery thread. Requires about 6 ½ yards of lighter weight yarn or thread.
4 in stock
Get Social With Us!
Like Us On Facebook
Four Purls Yarn Shop
334 3rd Street NW
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Can’t make it to the store? We travel across Florida in our super-awesome Yarn Truck!
Central Florida’s Largest Yarn Shop with over 2,800 square feet of fiber fabulousness! Four Purls is a family-owned yarn shop named in honor of our four children A.K.A. our four purls.