Stitch Marker Flight by CocoKnits
For anyone who’s not sure which style of Cocoknits stitch marker to try first, here’s a handy sampling. Just like a wine or craft beer tasting ‘flight’, our Flight of Stitch Markers offers a wide variety of styles and sizes to experiment with!
Each of the five types are in rainbow colors – ideal for the Cocoknits Method – and come in their own little Kraft paper tube of 24 markers each for easy storage and transport. Perfect for gifting, beginner knitters, or anyone curious about branching out in their marker array.
- Made of nylon coated steel – they cling to magnets
- Split Ring markers – hook onto stitches
- Triangle stitch markers accommodate up to US 9 / 5.5mm needle.
- Small stitch markers accommodate up to US 7 / 4.5mm needle.
- Original stitch markers accommodate up to US 13 / 9mm needle.
- Jumbo stitch markers accommodate up to US 19 / 16mm needle.
5 in stock
Get Social With Us!
Like Us On Facebook
Four Purls Yarn Shop
334 3rd Street NW
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Can’t make it to the store? We travel across Florida in our super-awesome Yarn Truck!
Central Florida’s Largest Yarn Shop with over 2,800 square feet of fiber fabulousness! Four Purls is a family-owned yarn shop named in honor of our four children A.K.A. our four purls.