Katrinkles Mini Tools
These lightweight, 2.5″ square tools are handy to have along, whether you tuck them inside your knitting bag or hang them from the ball chain loop outside for easy access.
We have 9 tool options to purchase individually so you can mix and match exactly what you need, plus they are stamped with the Four Purls logo on the back side so you can show off your Four Purls pride.
Mini tool options to mix and match are:
- Knitting Needle and Crochet Hook Gauge – basic knitting needle sizes from 0 through 17 American, crochet hooks from sizes B through P and metric measurements from 2mm through 8mm
- Kitchener – instructions for reminding you how to graft live stitches together seamlessly
- 1″ Gauge Swatch Ruler – with inches and metric measurements clearly laser cut onto the front
- WPI / Yarn Weight Gauge with etched yarn grooves for measuring the thickness of any yar
- Brioche Basics Instructions
- Brioche Increases and Decreases Instructions
- Wrap and Turn Instructions
- Men’s Sock Sizes – chart showing US & Euro shoe sizes and corresponding foot length and sock length
- Women’s Sock Sizes – chart showing US & Euro shoe sizes and corresponding foot length and sock length
- Material: Domestic Cherry
- Approximate Size: 2.5” x 2.5” x 3/16”
Made from locally sourced cherry hardwood, handmade and finished in Providence, RI.
Because they are made of a natural material, the appearance of each tool may vary slightly.
- 1" Gauge Swatch
- Brioche Basics
- Brioche Inc/Dec
- Men's Sock Sizes
- Womens's Sock Sizes
- Wrap and Turn
Get Social With Us!
Like Us On Facebook
Four Purls Yarn Shop
334 3rd Street NW
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Can’t make it to the store? We travel across Florida in our super-awesome Yarn Truck!
Central Florida’s Largest Yarn Shop with over 2,800 square feet of fiber fabulousness! Four Purls is a family-owned yarn shop named in honor of our four children A.K.A. our four purls.